LAS VEGAS - The familiar Las Vegas Market show has been around for many years, but the new July 2015 version of the show will focus on the Casual Outdoor Furniture and Outdoor Living industry.
The Las Vegas Market delivers retailers critical to the growth of the casual industry, including Traditional Furniture, Big Box, Catalogue, Internet, Wholesale Clubs, and Home Centers. Las Vegas Market provides a more efficient home for your marketing dollar, with competitive lease rates and better transportation options compared to other markets.
Show officials demonstrate an organizational and financial commitment to ensure a successful partnership to help retailers grow their business.
• The show features 250,000 square feet of fully built-out contiguous space in Building C
• Las Vegas Markets are perfectly timed for the Casual sales season.
• In-house call-center and dedicated marketing efforts attract patio buyers from all distribution channels.
• The city of Las Vegas attracts 25% more tradeshow attendees than other cities.
• January and July Markets draw over 70% of the buying power of furniture stores in the US
Bain and Oaktree have invested more than $1 billion in the Las Vegas and High Point campuses, and in the home furnishings trademart business, and are committed to funding growth opportunities.
The following outdoor companies have already signed:
SUMMER CLASSICS - NEW!
Emerald Home Furnishings
Original Charleston Bedwing
Ratana Home & Floral Skyline Design
Sunny Designs, Inc.
Sunset West USA
Zuo Modern, Inc.
Las Vegas Market is the most comprehensive furniture, home décor and gift market in the United States, presenting a unique cross-section of 2,000+ resources in an unrivaled market destination. Retailers and designers can shop a broad assortment of product from thousands of manufacturers of furniture, mattress, lighting, decorative accessories, floor coverings, home textiles, tabletop, general gift and more—delivering the most complete, cross-category wholesale tradeshow for the furniture, home décor and gift industries in the United States.
On-site resources include:
• Concierge: Just Ask. Where®: Las Vegas Market has partnered with Just Ask. Where® to provide complimentary concierge services to all attendees and exhibitors. Assistance with restaurant reservations, show tickets, golf, spa and tours will be available both onsite in the Lobby of Building A and in advance by visit this website or via telephone at (702) 635-3000 or (702) 338-4025.
• Scan & Go: If you forget your Market badge, or register after the mailing-cut off, simply bring your registration barcode confirmation letter to any Scan & Go kiosk in Building A, B or C atrium and print your badge automatically.
• Airport Baggage Service: Sponsored by Jaipur: Visitors traveling on participating airlines can check-in their luggage on the day of departure and receive their boarding passes up to 24 hours in advance. Standard airline baggage fees still apply. Visit the Bags Desk in the Lobby of Building B for more information. Just sign up, hand us your luggage, relax and let us Make Travel Easier for you.