MAHWAH, NJ - Evaporative air coolers work both indoors and outdoors, and are a great option to cool spaces naturally, efficiently and inexpensively. The unit allows users to grill on their outdoor patio and entertain guests while in a comfortably cool environment, as opposed to being hot, humid and sticky. The nice breeze from these appliances can also keep the bugs away.
Portable evaporative air coolers are the answer to a more enjoyable outdoor experience this summer, and a showroom floor hit for dealers seeking new products.
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers:
• work best in hot and dry climates;
• can cool surrounding temperature by 15 degrees;
• are lightweight and easily portable;
• non-compressor/non-refrigerant gas system cools naturally; and
• low power consumption (235 Watts) translates to more savings on energy bills.